MMILL Team Planning

 My group is doing Museum L-A for the MMILL Project. I was absent on Thursdays class so I examined my group members to see where we are at. In tomorrows class, we will be dividing up the work. I have looked over thinglink and the images on it. I was very interested in the shoes because they filled a lot of space and looked old. The machinery will be interesting to dive into as well. We have shared documents on GoogleDocs so we can share our ideas as we move forward. I will be incorporating some of the chapters information to help me understand. For our project, the main audience is anyone interested in the museum. During the last zoom call, Rachael said she wanted to have a more inclusive and younger audience. I agree and think we are a great resource for helping that goal. I want all our information to be organized and easily assessable to people that have a lot of technology use or does not. Virtual maps can be hard to use if it is too complex for the viewers and does not move smoothly. The previous chapter on that will be beneficial for our future work. The purpose is to have the cite be a fun, organized, detailed, and full of information source for students and anyone interested in the topic. The overall goal for Maine Museum of Innovation, Learning, and Labor is to have a younger look for its target audience that is organized and easy to use, my goal is the same for a perfect fit between projects. 

Comments

  1. Accessible is really important here. I think a lot of non-technology people and people who probably don't even have VR headsets enjoy virtual tours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maps & Virtual Spaces

What is digital humanities?

Blog post 2: Data & Digitilzation