Web presentation and design

In the last chapters of the digital humanities textbook, I learned more about web presentation and design. Web presentation is essential in digital humanities, for creating a base format that suits the person. Tools within digital humanities that are used include data mining and text analysis. There is also not one specific type of web presentation format, for example; there are collections, exhibits, and publications that are all different formats of web presentations. Since our whole presentation is based on our web presentation it is important to know which format will work best for us and the work that goes into these formats. Luckily, this course has set me up to properly understand the different functions this project has to offer and I can use my past knowledge to create my own. In chapter 12, the book focuses on management and design. I will apply what I have learned, for example creating an outline and asking intellectual questions to help me get started on this project. I will evaluate what layout works best for me and apply it. I will create a goal worksheet and evolve my web presentation around that so I can follow the steps to make it the way I desire. 


Comments

  1. Hello, the tools that we have learned from this semester will definitely help with our web presentation. Evaluating the web layouts will be a big part of starting our projects as well. Can't wait to see your ME-diation project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maps & Virtual Spaces

What is digital humanities?

Data and Visualization and Mining